Thursday, November 11, 2010

flea market finds:my lovely horsey

when you only have your mind for company and you dont want a single iota of evil to get in there, you tend to use your imagination more (in a good way of course) and ideas come ebbing like the tide and you want to catch them before they disappear forever. wonderful ideas of course!
in my wanderings, i very often come across things that are too beautiful to pass up but i just cant take home with me. i practice tremendous (gargantuan to be precise) restraint in my thrifting. sometimes though, i realized that the things i leave behind i would need for another project. so i go back and hope to God its still there.
that is the case with this beautiful bohemian horse.now, we all love the new holiday decorations that pottery barn has come up. animal-themed bohemian christmas trimmings that are just sooooo cute but also way beyond my budget :( but, but, but.... this particular horsey below is one such trimming and reminded me a lot of the beautiful black and gold horsey above that i left behind in one of my favorite thrift shops. immediately i prayed he's still there and thank God he still was! i quickly snatched him up and told him i will never let him go. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment