Sunday, October 31, 2010

saturday madness

like a good little girl, i have put off spending on unecessary things so that come flea market day (in a Spanish town called fuengirola), i can splurge on whatever my little heart desires :) we got there on time (had to drag the mister!) and my happiness meter was off the charts! as you can see the clouds were about ready to burst out with rain but God knew i have been patiently waiting for that day so he said not just yet :)i asked myself many times why i needed this headboard with intricate detailing but have i ever told you im a patient broad?see these elaborate gilded frames? i see them on the walls of a royal room accentuated by red damaskcamera collectors, eat your heart outi call this a spread of whateverbucher anyone?spied this lovely miniature house and just look at that trunk! i can see that as storage in a little boy or girls room :)as a mask collector, it broke my heart to walk away from this African onea bejewelled wrought-iron thingy.. potentially could be a centerpiece above a fireplace?awwww just look at that expression. reminds me of our own Paaka at home :)it was a happy day for me :) we came home so tired and hungry but id do it again in a heartbeat :) i will post my finds next time :) so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment