Friday, April 20, 2012

another Versatile Blogger Award

... from the personal style blogger Wendy of Salt and Wine!  (yes, guys, she's one and the same from where i got the Liebster Award too)  if you are looking for healthy recipes and great one-of-a-kind thrift kinds,  do check out her blog and her Etsy shop Mom's by MomsVintageFinds :) muchas gracias Wendy!




The rules (if you choose to accept)

  1. Grab the Versatile Blogger button. 
  2. Thank the person who nominated you.  
  3. Include a link to their blog. 
  4. Share 7 things about yourself. 
  5. Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs. 
  6. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog. 
  7. In the same post include this set of rules.       

7  Random Things About Myself



(1) i am a regular volunteer for Clean Up The World (our place, our planet, our responsibility)


(2) i love contemporary fusion art such as this recent post from Apartment Therapy, "adding monsters to thrift store paintings" :) awesome!


(3) i secretly want to be on the cover of a fashion magazine ssshhhhh! hhehehe


(4) everyday, i live my life in gratitude :) thank you life!


(5) i am not afraid to laugh at myself at all times :00)) i am laughing now as we speak (or as i write?)!


(6) i always have a little notebook wherever I go. they serve as my journal to record my triumphs and my defeats, my meditations and my musings, my drawings and my color palettes, my mood board. my look-book.


(7) like wendy, i too am perpetually young at heart :) i love the little girl in me :)  i made a promise to myself never to lose my sense of wonder :)  and for this,  a song for all the youngs-at-heart out there






and since almost all of my favorite bloggers have the Versatile Award already, let me just list down a new found favorite :)


Jenni of Abandoned Antlers


peace!

2 comments:

  1. We are very similar except instead of being on the cover of a fashion magazine, I secretly want to be interviewed by Oprah (LOL). Kudos to Volunteering! And being able to laugh at yourself... And being thankful (that's a big one).

    I like what you did with appointing 1 new blogger (much easier, way less pressure!). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohhh Oprah! i would want that too! hahaha its uncanny how we have the same outlook :) am glad! well i am very slow in networking so i didnt have a lot of choices :) have a happy day wendy!

      Delete