Thursday, August 9, 2012

self portraits in neon

my friends, here's a compilation of me in neon!  i am not too comfortable in front of the camera (as you can see) because i prefer to be behind it :) these pics are all randomly taken this summer featuring, of course, my favorite accessory for the season: NEON!

(1) in Mallorca
(wearing: Dorothy Perkins tunic in lime and lemon; Giorgio Armani sunglasses; Kate Spade crossover bag; fedora hat from a tourist shop in Mallorca)
 (2) lunching in Spain
(wearing: Mango white tee; Marni sunglasses; Accessorize rose earrings in turquoise; Accentz neon choker from an independent seller in Singapore)
 (3) just before we went to see a movie (Batman!)
(wearing: M&S Autograph raglan sleeve striped top; aviator sunglasses bought from a budget airline souvenir shop in the Philippines; Forever21 feather necklace)
 (4) lazy sunday
(wearing Dorothy Perkins tube top; Giorgio Armani sunglasses; Forever21 feather necklace)

12 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you! All this neon is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! I love the neon accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love all of the colourful accessories and the hat. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great colors. Looks like you are having a fabulous summer and traveling around. Glad you liked my bit about our honey harvest and my husband and son taking a stab at beekeeping. It has made for interesting conversation around the neighborhood! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! we are having an African heat wave at the moment but other than that its a fabulous summer :) did i already mention to you i love honey? :)

      Delete
  5. HI You look lovely in your photos!! Thank you for the comment over on my blog, you would love Yorkshire I'm sure if you ever got over here. A county of such contrasts but beautiful all the same, only trouble is our weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way when I'm in front of the camera! You don't need to worry though, you look gorgeous! :) Love all of the neon accessories, especially the orange necklace in the second pic.
    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete