Saturday, September 22, 2012

i moustache you a question...

how do i personalize my photos?  i see a lot of photos with the owner's name on it... and i want to do that with mine too :)  any advise is greatly appreciated!

and on to regular programming....this is what the Rock looks like more frequently these days with the levante clouds looming large over it.  very imposing structure! i took this photo while we were in the border queue going to Gib.  it looks a bit frightful really but nothing to worry about... this wind is fast and passes by as quickly as it formed.
so what to do really when there is a big mass of angry clouds hovering over you? why, have a moustache partie of course!
there's been a lot of these popping up in design these days.  in shirts, pillows, bags, etc.  there's even a number of blogs dedicated to this groomed facial hair like the Stachist, which is hilarious!
this is a tribute to Ms. Amy Farrah Fowler of The Big Bang Theory (we love her so!) and one of the fojol brothers, which is a delightful food truck in DC or as they say in their website, "a travelling culinary carnival" ;) a friend of mine said my ginger tache is The Lorax one ;)  

here's a clip from The Big Bang Theory that we took as inspiration for our Moustache Partie ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEUzn1dC1_Y&feature=related

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! I use Picasa for my photos and when I get through editing, I export them to a folder where I then can upload them to my blog. When I click export, a window pops up and there is a place to check that you want a "watermark" which what you want is called. Also if you want to add the copyright symbol you hold down the Alt key and type 0169. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks crystal! i will check out Picasa one of these days :)

      Delete
  2. I wouldnt have known how to do that to photos! Love the idea of a moustache party too, brilliant and I bet it was such a giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I just use the basic copy and paste using MSword and Paint. I suppose it depends what's your trademark would be. If you want me to show you, just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jo! will let u demonstrate it to me wednesday over coffee :)

      Delete