Thursday, December 17, 2015

harmony in a wreath

pa-rum-pa-pum-pum!

i have been busy with work and have not found the time to post more but this Christmas, I just couldn't resist making a wreath to usher in my favorite holiday.

i've seen a tutorial of this wreath somewhere and I had the musical sheets for some time since I found them at the thrift store (it is the Mikado no less!). Don't know how that is related to Christmas but the musical sheets sure add a quiet elegance to it.  The blue bauble is from Christmases past.

in case I don't see you on Christmas day, have a Happy Christmas everyone!


2 comments:

  1. A very happy and peaceful Christmas to you and your family! Have a wonderful day!

    Merry Christmas
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see you posted again, although I missed it and it's the new year already! Your wreath is beautiful! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete