Saturday, December 31, 2011

..FA, a long, long way to run.. SO, a needle pulling thread...

truthfully, i now find myself happier when i am the one doing the giving rather than the receiving. i guess this is a sign of being older.. and hopefully wiser :)

but that is not to say i don't like surprises... (who doesn't love suprises?) provided the surprise is something i really, really, really want or like.

for this christmas though, i received something i have been considering buying many, many countless times. but because i consider it a "want" and not a "need", it always end up at the bottom of my wishlist.

this christmas though, i received a most wonderful, wonderful surprise :) its a spanking new sewing machine from my in-laws! i love its red polka-dot design and the fact that its portable!
i am truthfully, divinely happy with my new sewing machine :) i am already imagining the many stuff i will be making with this baby :) first though, i will have to teach myself how to sew :)

what is your great surprise this christmas?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to sew either, but now that I have seen that sewing machine I want to learn. You are one lucky DIL. The only thing my in-laws give me is a pain. ♥

    ReplyDelete