Tuesday, February 25, 2014

we've moved!


Hi guys!  First of all, Happy New Year to all of you, very late I know but its only been just now that I got a breather from moving houses.  The pre-planning, the actual move in itself and not to mention the preparation of the new house was really very tiring, both mentally and physically for both me and the mister.

I have not been going to my favorite shops as well :(  but I've been busy DIY-ing around the new house :)  I love creating new stuff for the house.  Oh the things I would want to do but ...i feel its just limited because of the fact that its a flat (apartment) and not a house.  I can't even spray paint inside the house :(

Anyway,  my first DIY was this geometrical art work I put on a section of the living room with a faux brick wall.


I got this idea from this video found in YouTube.  I just used ordinary white A4 papers of differing sizes and stuck them on the wall with double-sided tape.  Voila!  No more drab walls!

Good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you here again.
    Fab decoration!!! Moving is a real pain I know but the fun bit is the new spaces to fill and decorate!!!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi amanda! great to see you too! thank you for visiting! will pop by your blog soon :) take care!

      Delete