Wednesday, January 18, 2012

flea market finds: tyger, tyger, burning bright

heigh-ho! heigh-ho! off to the flea i go!
(the Seven Dwarves and William Blake in a post? hmmm...)

i was caught in a steady downpour the other day when i was visiting my favorite shop. but come rain, come shine, nothing can stop me from my flea :)

i must say though, i am liking the weather in Gib this winter (and thats about as much as i can say about winter!). mild with very few rain showers. so to chase the blues away from such a dreary day, i am sharing with you my latest finds :)
a 4x3in glass container from J. Wuidart and Co., makers of fine glass and importers of Scandinavian glass for retail in the 50's and 60's. MCM then? yes! Scandinavian you say? perfect!
am thinking this would be a perfect bon-bon jar :) delirious with ideas :)
my next find is a pair of original Ray-Ban Athletic sunglasses still in its leather case :) too cool for school!
this sparkly headband, never been used as it is still with its original price tag, is from Monsoon and i think it would make a certain little girl happy :)
my last find and my favorite is this gold and white tiger bracelet. i love animal-inspired jewelry :) raaawwwrrr!

speaking of finds, Paulette over at Cheerful Thrifty Door is having a giveaway! head over to her blog and check out her gorgeous finds as well!

*linking to Thrift Share Monday @Apron Thrift Girl:)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, love that jar! I have a weakness for good glass! You skimmed the cream for sure on all your finds.

    ReplyDelete