Thursday, April 25, 2013

from america with love

I have not been to the US of A but I have a lot of good friends living there.  Most particularly, a sweet bookworm who I constantly trade stuff with and is my "American Connection" so to speak :)  If there is something I want but is only available in the US of A, this charming friend procures it for me and vice versa.  

Sometimes, we just send each other silly stuff (the best ones, really) like the stuff below:
a book about remarkable women and their impact on the sailors of the Great Lakes (love!)
loving the pattern of this canvas shopping bag 
turquoise bracelet yay!
this is new to me... beef jerky, sasquatch style!
who doesn't love chocolate?
Thank you my sweet friend!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a friendship that like that. Lucky you and lucky her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you paulette! may we always have this kind of friendship in our lives :) enjoy ur day!

      Delete