Wednesday, September 4, 2013

who do you want to share a Coke with?

recently, Coke UK launched a "Share a Coke with..." campaign where they personalize bottles with our names on it...for free!

its a brilliant marketing tool of course because there's nothing as sweet as sharing a tiny bottle of Coke with only 105 calories as seeing our names on anything :)

I am not much of a soda fan but its our names that did it for me.  

so who do want to share happiness with?


i miss my family and i got them one each so i would "see" them all the time

my BFFs 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I havent seen those in the shops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anne! that's weird because they say they're all over the UK.

      Delete
  2. We haven't seen them here, but I would love to have one to share with you!

    ReplyDelete