Saturday, February 25, 2012

shoot that bag!

the POSTMAN came a-visiting!  *happy dance* and he brought along a huge box full of surprises for me :) (well technically, all i got was a notice in our mailbox basically saying i have a package and would i please come pick it up because its too heavy for them to deliver it to my door! :P)
it was a "care package" from my lovely and generous sister!  inside was a lovely, new, plum-colored, slouchy leather bag in a beautiful weave pattern from SD Marvel!  
and then inside this vision of plummy goodness... is a treasure trove of more goodies!
and the most coveted of them all is my new toy, the Fuji Instax Mini 25! YEZ!  its the modern version of the Polaroid camera complete with the cutest, credit-card sized pictures ever and plenty of inexpensive film! 
last January was Chinese New Year and i missed out on not just the hustle and bustle of Singapore's Chinatown but also my favorite New Year munchies.  my thoughtful sister also sent along some prawn rolls, seaweed rolls and pineapple rolls for a belated Kung Hei Fat Choi :)
and since she knows i am a crafting girl, she tucked in some "peg-gy" love too :)  
i have the best sister in the world!  (except that she has one too hehe)

4 comments:

  1. Mailbox surprises are so much fun! You have a very thoughtful sister, aren't sisters great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed paulette! she is my best friend and alter ego :)

      Delete
  2. Can I borrow your sister? :) Enjoy your amazing care package!!!

    ReplyDelete